Vampire Wrinkle Removal (before and after the treatment)
Vampire Facelift ® Procedure Explained…
Vampire Facelift® Procedure at Escalon Physical Medicine Explained…
We were trained by the Inventor of the Vampire Facelift® Procedure, Dr. Charles Runels, MD. Only providers listed on the Vampire Facelift® website know the trade secrets of the Vampire Facelift® Procedure.
3 Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes grayer because of less blood flow.
2. Facial shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, your skin looks “worn”, “tired” and “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire? With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for most people (especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem). Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin to restore youthful volume and shape. HA fillers can cause problems when used near the eye. The injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture. Unlike most procedures, the Vampire Facelift® offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
Here’s how it’s done…
1. Creating a Beautiful & Natural Shape
2. The “Vampire” obtains the “Magic” from Your Blood
3. Introducing the “Magic” that Rejuvenates Your FaceFirst, we use HA fillers to create a beautiful shape. Then, we isolate growth factors from your blood. When these growth factors enter the face, multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
1. Creating a Beautiful & Natural ShapeIn the first part of the Vampire Facelift® procedure, we use an HA filler (Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC®) in a very specific way to sculpt a younger appearing face – while still keeping the shape natural.While performing the Vampire Facelift® procedure we take into account the mathematics of beauty as defined by much research (starting with the notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci) to avoid at all costs creating an unnatural shape. These ideas about the HA fillers are not commonly known and constitute part of the intellectual property protected by the trademarked name (Vampire Facelift®).
2. The “Vampire” obtains the “Magic” from Your BloodAfter creating a younger, natural shape, we draw your own blood (hence the name “Vampire”). Your blood contains growth factors that your body uses to heal tissue.Then, using a centrifuge, we isolate platelets from your blood (platelet rich plasma or PRP) – all within about 10 minutes in the office!The PRP releases at least 8 growth factors that your body uses to heal tissue.These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen & new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your face.
3. Introducing the “Magic” that Rejuvenates Your FaceUsing numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), we inject your own growth factors back into your face in a very specific and calculated manner. These growth factors then activate multi-potent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated). The multi-potent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured! The result…younger-appearing skin! The effects of the procedure continue to improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years! We’re excited to bring this new service to you. Helping you rejuvenate your natural beauty. Bringing back the youthful glow of your skin and restoring your natural shape.
Come see us today. Give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Vampire FaceLift: $1,500
Vampire BreastLift: $1,800
Priapus Shot (P-Shot): $1,900
Enter your text here...